The ESOTA Network is rapidly growing. We are excited to welcome the Hellenic Society of Cerebrovascular Diseases Clinical Trial Network (HSCVDCTN) as our new member.
Welcome to our new member network!
The Hellenic Society of Cerebrovascular Diseases Clinical Trial Network (HSCVDCTN) is a research infrastructure, which interconnects 15 stroke centres all over Greece. It was established in 2018 with the intention to facilitate and conduct multicentric clinical trials, focused on stroke care.
The HSCVDCTN is an experienced clinical trial network, which has been involved in multiple trials over last several years and has successfully shared its research results internationally. It aims at supporting and developing clinical research to subsequently optimise prevention, diagnostics and treatment of stroke.
The network is supported by the Hellenic Society of Cerebrovascular Diseases and the Hellenic Neurological Society. Representatives of the network and the society play an important role in Stroke Medicine and clinical research in Europe.
Ένα θερμό καλωσόρισμα
What is ESOTA?
ESOTA is a Network of Networks and supports researchers in finding research partners for successfully conducting a trial.
The overall purpose of ESOTA is to promote research funding, collaboration, education, communication and advocacy in stroke research across Europe, thus supporting the conduct of randomised clinical trials leading to improved therapies for patients to prevent and treat acute stroke and the longer-term consequences of stroke.
ESOTA has become an international European ‘network of networks’ to facilitate stroke trials in Europe. Several trials are actively recruiting patients in these networks:
- BeNET – Belgian Network for Clinical Stroke Trials
- Hellenic Society of Cerebrovascular Diseases Clinical Trial Network (HSCVDCTN)
- HRB Stroke Clinical Trials Network Ireland
- Italian Stroke Research Network
- UK Stroke Clinical research network
- Netherland CONTRAST network
- Scottish Stroke Research Network
- Spanish Neurological Society
- Stroke Czech Research Network (STROCZECH)
- Stroke Trials Network Germany
- Swiss Stroke Network
- TurkStrokeNet – Turkish Stroke Research and Clinical Trials Network