6 November 2020
Austria Center Vienna, Bruno-Kreisky-Platz 1, Vienna
ESO is interested to provide guidelines that follow the highest standards. During the Guideline Development Workshop participants will get familiar with the process that ESO follows to develop guidelines, which includes among others:
- Wording of PICO questions
- Performing systematic literature searches
- Systematic evaluation of literature searches
- Systematic evaluation of evidence of literature
- Use of meta-analyses tool
- Grading the available evidence
- Grading the strength of recommendation
- Structure of a systematic recommendation
The detailed programme will be published shortly.
Participants are expected
- To be ESO member
- To participate in writing an ESO guideline within an ESO working group (as a member or a leader)
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Vienna!
Simona Sacco & Philippe Lyrer
Chairs of the Guideline Workshop Sub-Committee
The Guideline Development Workshop is free of charge.
Travel arrangements and overnight stays need to be paid by the participants.
This workshop is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim.