National organisations associated with the stroke domain are cordially invited to apply for ESO organisational membership.
The yearly fee is 500 EUR* and the following benefits are included:
- Your members are offered ESO Associate membership for free which includes the benefit of receiving the ESO newsletter. If your members join ESO as regular members, they receive a reduction of 50 EUR on the ESO Individual membership fee and they have the possibility to become member of the WSO at a reduced fee of 35 EUR
- Certificate of membership
- Support of educational activities
- Possibility of joint projects
- Free web link
- Participation at the ESO General Assembly with one vote
Please click here to view a list of national stroke organisations who are current members of ESO.
*Reduced Organisational membership fee for organisations in World Bank designated low-income countries and lower-middle-income countries: First year free of charge, following years 250 EUR per year.