Latest ESO Guidelines
Get easy access to the ESO Guidelines with MAGICapp.
MAGICapp is a web-based tool that will help ESO and its members to author, publish and update digitally structured Clinical Practice Guidelines based on best current evidence, enabling clinicians and patients to make well-informed healthcare decisions at the point of care.
Please access our ESO Guidelines by clicking on the M App icon to the left.
Prevention and Management of complications
Rehabilitation and long-term consequences of stroke
Guidelines in Development
- Women & Stroke
- Management of unruptured aneurysm
- Secondary Prevention after stroke
- Intracranial atherosclerosis
- Mobile Stroke Unit Care
- PFO Management
- “Update” on the Intracerebral Hemorrhage Guideline
- Intracranial Atherosclerosis
- Screening Atrial Fibrilation
- Expidited recommendation on Direct Thrombectomy
- Rehabilitation after stroke
- Moya Moya
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion
ESO publishes two types of documents
- Full ESO Guideline Document with evidence-based recommendations and expert consensus statements (for characteristics see table below)
- Expedited recommendation in instances where there is at least one published guideline-changing RCT
Expert Consensus Statement (ECS)