The ESOTA Network is growing. We are excited to welcome the Estonian Stroke Research Network as our new member.
Welcome to our new member network!
The Estonian Stroke Research Network has consistently been dedicated to advancing neurological research and enhancing clinical care in Estonia. The establishment of the Estonian Stroke Research Network reflects the commitment of fostering collaborative efforts to combat the challenges posed by stroke.
The collaborative spirit and dedication to scientific rigor demonstrated by the Estonian Stroke Research Network align seamlessly with the objectives of ESOTA.
What is ESOTA?
ESOTA is a Network of Networks and supports researchers in finding research partners for successfully conducting a trial.
The overall purpose of ESOTA is to promote research funding, collaboration, education, communication and advocacy in stroke research across Europe, thus supporting the conduct of randomised clinical trials leading to improved therapies for patients to prevent and treat acute stroke and the longer-term consequences of stroke.
ESOTA has become an international European ‘network of networks’ to facilitate stroke trials in Europe. Several trials are actively recruiting patients in these networks:
- BeNET – Belgian Network for Clinical Stroke Trials
- Estonian Stroke Research Network
- French StrokeLink
- Hellenic Society of Cerebrovascular Diseases Clinical Trial Network (HSCVDCTN)
- HRB Stroke Clinical Trials Network Ireland
- Italian Stroke Research Network
- UK Stroke Clinical research network
- Netherland CONTRAST network
- Scottish Stroke Research Network
- Spanish Neurological Society
- Stroke Czech Research Network (STROCZECH)
- Stroke Trials Network Germany
- Swiss Stroke Network
- TurkStrokeNet – Turkish Stroke Research and Clinical Trials Network