This year`s General Assembly was held virtually. Approximately 140 members attended the meeting. During the meeting, Past President Bart van der Worp announced the outcome of the member election to fill the following offices within the organisation.
- ESO President Elect – Peter Kelly, Ireland
- Vice President – Georgios Tsivgoulis, Greece
- Member at Large (2) – Diana Aguiar de Sousa, Portugal, Thorsten Steiner, Germany
- Re-election Treasurer –Daniel Strbian, Finland
- Re-election Internal Auditor –Azmil Abdul-Rahim, United Kingdom
- 11 (10) Members of the Board –Götz Thomalla, Germany, Mitsias Panayiotis, Greece, Jukka Putaala, Finland, Blanca Fuentes, Spain, Christine Kremer, Sweden, Marialuisa Zedde, Italy, Robin Lemmens, Belgium, Louisa Christensen, Denmark, Mirjam Heldner, Switzerland, Simon Jung, Switzerland, Christine Roffe, United Kingdom
In addition, the vote to accept all changes to the Bylaws passed.
Congratulations to the 2020 elected officers and a big thank you to all of the ESO members who stood for election. We further thank all members who participated in the electronic voting and the 2020 General Assembly.