SVIN in collaboration with the European Stroke Organization Conference (ESOC) is pleased to announce the Future of Interventional Neurology in Europe Workshop. No Advance Registration Required!
When: Tuesday, 15 May 2018
Time: 15.00 – 17.30h
Location: The Swedish Exhibition & Congress CentreEntrance: Gate 8
Mässans Gata/Korsvägen, 412 94 Göteborg, Sweden, Room J1 on level 2
In this co-branded, half-day workshop, we will discuss the encouraging perspectives of Neurointerventional procedures and their potential widespread growth across all countries over the next few years.
Featured speakers include:
- Olof Flodmark (President of the European Board of Neurointervention)
- Tudor Jovin (Former President of SVIN)
- Istvan Szikora (Former President of ESMINT)
- Ido van den Wijngaard (Interventional Neurologist)
- Adam Kobayashi (Interventional Neurologist)
- Marc Ribo (Interventional Neurologist)
Please be sure to stop by the SVIN booth (#38) Tuesday, May 15 – Friday, May 18 to learn more about SVIN’s upcoming initiatives and much more.
See you there!