Future of Interventional Neurology in Europe Workshop
SVIN in collaboration with the European Stroke Organization Conference (ESOC) is pleased to announce the Future of Interventional Neurology in Europe Workshop. No Advance Registration Required!
When: Tuesday, 15 May 2018
Time: 15.00 – 17.30h
Location: The Swedish Exhibition & Congress CentreEntrance: Gate 8
Mässans Gata/Korsvägen, 412 94 Göteborg, Sweden, Room J1 on level 2
In this co-branded, half-day workshop, we will discuss the encouraging perspectives of Neurointerventional procedures and their potential widespread growth across all countries over the next few years.
Featured speakers include:
- Olof Flodmark (President of the European Board of Neurointervention)
- Tudor Jovin (Former President of SVIN)
- Istvan Szikora (Former President of ESMINT)
- Ido van den Wijngaard (Interventional Neurologist)
- Adam Kobayashi (Interventional Neurologist)
- Marc Ribo (Interventional Neurologist)
Please be sure to stop by the SVIN booth (#38) Tuesday, May 15 – Friday, May 18 to learn more about SVIN’s upcoming initiatives and much more.
See you there!