Geography Matters – Inequalities in Access to Stroke Care and Innovation in Europe
Depending on where you live in the EU, you could be seven times less likely to survive a stroke. How can we end the stroke care lottery?
Speakers at this event hosted by MEP Aldo Patriciello at the European Parliament in Brussels on 10 October will be:
- Prof. Valeria Caso, ESO President and stroke neurologist at the University of Perugia Stroke Unit
- Prof. Dr. med. Urs Fischer, ESO Secretary-General and MD MSc Extraordinarius for Acute Neurology and Stroke Co-Director Clinical Trial Unit Bern, University of Bern
- Monique Lindhout, SAFE board member and CEO of the Dutch stroke support organisation Hersenletsel.nl
- Prof. Anthony Rudd, National Clinical Director for Stroke with NHS England and Professor of Stroke Medicine at King’s College London
- Dr. Rodolfo Grella, Medical Director Stroke Unit of the Mediterranean Neurological Institute Neuromed