As the voice of stroke in Europe, ESO strives to maintain an open line of communication with its members.
Thanks to the commitment of the Public Relations Committee, we are able to publish a monthly newsletter containing updates on ESO activities, stroke related news and member driven action. All ESO members receive the newsletter via email. The archived issues can be accessed here for the current calendar year.
The newsletter contains the latest society information, interviews with ESO members and a dedicated Presidents letter. The monthly newsletter will also continue to feature a submission from one of ESO’s many volunteer committees and working groups.
We encourage article submissions from all members including Organisational members and the Industry Roundtable. The deadline for submission is generally the third Thursday of each month with few exceptions for special issues. To submit an article for publication in an upcoming newsletter, please contact Jennifer Thomsen.
Follow the ESO Blog – THE VOICE OF STROKE IN EUROPE, to get the most up to date information on ESO events, stroke workshops, stroke research and more in between monthly newsletters.
- ESOC 2022 – Abstract Submission Open
- Summer School – Call for host 2024
- Department to Department Visit Programme
- MAGICapp for ESO Guidelines
- Educational Webinars in eSTEP- new! Stroke mimics and Chameleons in the Emergency Department
- Focused Workshop – Stroke in the Young
- SAP-E – new videos on Advocacy training for stroke support organisations
- Membership – renew for 2022!