As the voice of stroke in Europe, ESO strives to maintain an open line of communication with its members.
Thanks to the commitment of the Public Relations Committee, we are able to publish a monthly newsletter containing updates on ESO activities, stroke related news and member driven action. All ESO members receive the newsletter via email. The archived issues can be accessed here for the current calendar year.
The newsletter contains the latest society information, interviews with ESO members and a dedicated Presidents letter. The monthly newsletter will also continue to feature a submission from one of ESO’s many volunteer committees and working groups.
We encourage article submissions from all members including Organisational members and the Industry Roundtable. The deadline for submission is generally the third Thursday of each month with few exceptions for special issues. To submit an article for publication in an upcoming newsletter, please contact ESO Head Office..
Follow the ESO Blog – THE VOICE OF STROKE IN EUROPE, to get the most up to date information on ESO events, stroke workshops, stroke research and more in between monthly newsletters.
- ESOC 2022 – Join us in Lyon
- We`re hiring – Research Methodologist
- Edinburgh Stroke research Workshop (ESRW) 2022 Announced
- Stroke Masters (MAS) at Bern University
- Session highlights from ESOC – YSPR Workshop and Guidelines Session
- SAP-E Congratulates Croatia on signing the declaration
- ESO Endorsed webcast on management of stroke associated with diabetes
- Membership – renew for 2022!