As the voice of stroke in Europe, ESO strives to maintain an open line of communication with its members.
Thanks to the commitment of the Public Relations Committee, we are able to publish a monthly newsletter containing updates on ESO activities, stroke related news and member driven action. All ESO members receive the newsletter via email. The archived issues can be accessed here for the current calendar year.
The newsletter contains the latest society information, interviews with ESO members and a dedicated Presidents letter. The monthly newsletter will also continue to feature a submission from one of ESO’s many volunteer committees and working groups.
We encourage article submissions from all members including Organisational members and the Industry Roundtable. The deadline for submission is generally the third Thursday of each month with few exceptions for special issues. To submit an article for publication in an upcoming newsletter, please contact ESO Head Office..
Follow the ESO Blog – THE VOICE OF STROKE IN EUROPE, to get the most up to date information on ESO events, stroke workshops, stroke research and more in between monthly newsletters.
Topics – January 2023 Newsletter
- Join an ESO committee or a working group
- New Chief Operations Officers of the Stroke Action Plan for Europe, SAP-E
- Call for Candidates for Members of the Board of Directors & Executive Committee Members at Large
- Newly ESO Certified Stroke Units and Stroke Centers
- New Organisational Members to ESO
- Upcoming Webinar – AF detection in Cryptogenic Stroke, from guidelines to daily practice – 26 January 2023
- Upcoming Webinar – Educational webinar #8, 30 January 2023
- Webinar: Developing an ESO Guideline, 30 January & 3 February 2023
- Webinar: New ESO Guidelines, 2 February 2023
- 7th Garmisch Stroke Science Workshop (GSSW), 30 November – December 2023
- Paper of the Month
- Latest ESO Blog
- Register now for ESOC 2023