As the voice of stroke in Europe, ESO strives to maintain an open line of communication with its members.
Thanks to the commitment of the Public Relations Committee, we are able to publish a monthly newsletter containing updates on ESO activities, stroke related news and member driven action. All ESO members receive the newsletter via email. The archived issues can be accessed here for the current calendar year.
The newsletter contains the latest society information, interviews with ESO members and a dedicated Presidents letter. The monthly newsletter will also continue to feature a submission from one of ESO’s many volunteer committees and working groups.
We encourage article submissions from all members including Organisational members and the Industry Roundtable. The deadline for submission is generally the third Thursday of each month with few exceptions for special issues. To submit an article for publication in an upcoming newsletter, please contact ESO Head Office..
Follow the ESO Blog – THE VOICE OF STROKE IN EUROPE, to get the most up to date information on ESO events, stroke workshops, stroke research and more in between monthly newsletters.
Topics – October 2022 Newsletter
- ESOC 2023 – Registration & Abstract Submission Opening 2 November 2022
- World Stroke Day 2022 – Help Us Share Info to Save #Precioustime
- Open Call for SAP-E Chief Operations Officer
- 2023 Department to Department Programme – Applications Open (General & TF4UKR)
- SAFE Life After Stroke Event – 9 November 2022 @ 10:00 – 15:00 CET
- ESO Educational Webinar – Rehabilitation – 10 November 2022 @ 18:30 CET
- 2023 ESO-ESMINT-ESNR Winter School – Application Deadline 14 November 2022