- Awards will be calculated quarterly.
- The award level achieved will depend on the data captured by the hospital in the last 3 months.
- The minimum number of patients that will qualify for an award is 30. If the hospital only captures data for 1 month and they have more than 30 patients this will be accepted, however it is preferable for hospitals to provide 3 months data capture.
- Hospitals do not need to apply for an award on the ESO website, they will be automatically entered if they capture data in one of the following registries:
- SITS QR.
- In an approved national registry with a process in place to export the necessary report based on the approved award calculations.
At the end of every quarter the registries will send a report with all the summaries of hospitals that captured data and qualify for an award to the ESO Angels Awards committee. The awards committee will communicate this with the national steering committees for final confirmation. If the national steering committee confirms that the awarded hospitals are correct, this will be communicated to the ESO Angels Awards Committee.
We will then announce the hospitals that have received an award in each region and the corresponding award level reached. Your local Angels consultant will then prepare the appropriate awards pack and present it to the hospital.
The next deadline to enter the data for the award is 31st December.