The European Stroke Science Workshop (ESSW) convenes top experts in the field of clinical, translational, and basic stroke research with the aim to:
- discuss the latest and hottest topics in stroke research
- enable in-depth discussions
- connect people in an environment that facilitates new ideas and collaborations
- identify future leaders in the field
- strengthen the ESO community
- strengthen the legacy of ESO in terms of “excellence in stroke science”
The 7th European Stroke Science Workshop will take place from 30 November – 2 December 2023. Participation by invitation.
Further information can be found here.