8th ESO Guideline Development Workshop
When: Tuesday, 21 May 2019, during the afternoon
Where: Milano Convention Center (MiCO), Milan, Italy
ESO invites its members to participate in the 8th Workshop on ESO Guidelines Development.
ESO will cover the registration fee of the workshop and provide snacks during the afternoon.
ESO is interested to provide guidelines that follow the highest standards. Therefore, on a regular basis, ESO performs workshops where the process of the ESO Guidelines development is discussed.
Participants will get familiar with the process that the ESO follows to develop guidelines, which includes among others:
- Wording of PICO questions
- Performing systematic literature searches
- Systematic evaluation of literature searches
- Systematic evaluation of evidence of literature
- use of meta-analyses tool
- Grading the available evidence
- Grading the strength of recommendation
- Structure of a systematic recommendation
The programme will be published shortly.
Participants are expected:
- To be ESO members
- To participate in writing an ESO guideline within an ESO working group (as a member or a leader)
How to apply:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Milan!