7th ESO Guideline Development Workshop
ESO Guideline Development Workshop
When: Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 13.30 – 18:00 h
Where: The Swedish Exhibition and Congress Center (ESOC Venue), Gothenburg, Sweden
ESO offers to members to participate in the 7th Workshop on ESO Guidelines Development.
ESO will cover the registration fee and provide snacks during the workshop.
ESO is interested to provide its members’ guidelines that follow the highest standards. Therefore, on a regular basis, ESO performs workshops where the process of the ESO Guidelines development is discussed.
Participants will get familiar with the process that the ESO follows to develop Guidelines, which includes among others:
- Wording of PICO questions
- Performing systematic literature searches
- Systematic evaluation of literature searches
- Systematic evaluation of evidence of literature
- use of meta-analyse tool
- Grading the available evidence
- Grading the strength of recommendation
- Structure of a systematic recommendation
The programme will be published in due course.
Participants are expected:
- To be ESO members
- To participate in an ESO working group to prepare a Guideline Document as member or leader
How to apply:
There is no registration fee (first come, first served)