ESO Guideline Development Workshop
The next ESO Guideline Development Workshop will take place in 2020
ESO is interested to provide its members’ guidelines that follow the highest standards. Therefore, on a regular basis, ESO performs workshops where the process of the ESO Guidelines development is discussed.
Participants will get familiar with the process that the ESO follows to develop Guidelines, which includes among others:
- Wording of PICO questions
- Performing systematic literature searches
- Systematic evaluation of literature searches
- Systematic evaluation of evidence of literature
- use of meta-analyse tool
- Grading the available evidence
- Grading the strength of recommendation
- Structure of a systematic recommendation
Participants are expected:
- To be an ESO Member
- To participate in an ESO working group to prepare a Guideline Document as a member or leader
How to apply:
Please send your application to email@example.com
The Guideline Development Workshop is free of charge.
Travel arrangements and overnight stays need to be paid by the participants.
This workshop is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim.