6th ESO Guideline Development Workshop
ESO Guideline Development Workshop
When: Thursday, 16 November 2017, 8:00 – 15:00 h
Where: Hotel Hilton, Munich Airport / Germany
ESO offers to members to participate in the 6th Workshop on ESO Guidelines Development.
ESO is interested to provide its members’ guidelines that follow the highest standards. Therefore, on a regular basis, ESO performs workshops where the process of the ESO Guidelines development is discussed.
ESO will support participants up to 250 Euro for travelling and accommodation for one night for a restricted number of participants.
Participants will get familiar with the process that the ESO follows to develop Guidelines, which includes among others:
- Wording of PICO questions
- Performing systematic literature searches
- Systematic evaluation of literature searches
- Systematic evaluation of evidence of literature
- use of meta-analyse tool
- Grading the available evidence
- Grading the strength of recommendation
- Structure of a systematic recommendation
See the programme here
Participants are expected:
- To be ESO members
- To participate in an ESO working group to prepare a Guideline Document as member or leader
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted to the ESO Secretariat by e-mail to email@example.com
The workshop is currently fully booked. Another workshop will be offered in 2018.