Did you know 1 in 6 experience a stroke in their lifetime? Up to 80 % of strokes are preventable and a tool has been developed to help you.
Developed in collaboration with international leaders in stroke prevention, Stroke RiskometerTM app is an award winning and easy-to-use tool for measuring your individual risk of a stroke in the next five to ten years. The Pro version will also supply essential information on how you can reduce the chance of stroke.
Stroke RiskometerTM app has been selected by leading doctors as a top health app of 2014 worldwide. The app won based on its medical accuracy, its utility in supporting health and healthy living goals and usability.
Here’s some more information about the Stroke Riskometer:
- Based on research
- The free version of the app is endorsed by:
• The World Stroke Organization
• European Stroke Organisation
• World Federation of Neurology
• International Association of Neurology and Epidemiology
- It is able to factor in modern lifestyle and hereditary risk factors
- It will monitor your risk as you start to modify your personal risk factors
- The app is suitable for ages 20 to 90+ years old
- Learn about the four key signs of a stroke – F.A.S.T
“The great advantage of the Stroke RiskometerTM is that it allows a person to calculate their risk of stroke within the next 5-10 years. Armed with this information, an individual can take action, with the help of their doctor, to reduce their risk of having a stroke or a heart attack. Stroke is much easier to prevent than treat. As one of my patients stated, the best stroke is the stroke you never had!” Prof. Stephen Davis, President, World Stroke Organization.