As the voice of stroke in Europe, ESO strives to maintain an open line of communication with its members. Thanks to the commitment of the Public Relations Committee, we are able to publish a monthly newsletter containing updates on ESO activities, stroke related news and member driven action. All ESO members receive the newsletter via email. The archived issues can be accessed here for the current calendar year.
For 2019, the newsletter will feature an interview with an ESO Fellow (FESO) each month. We hope you will take a minute to get to know some of ESO`s most dedicated members. The monthly newsletter will also feature a submission from one of ESO`s many volunteer committees.
We encourage article submissions from all members including Organisational members and the Industry Roundtable. The deadline for submission is generally the third Thursday of each month with few exceptions for special issues. To submit an article for publication in an upcoming newsletter, please contact Jennifer Thomsen.
Follow the ESO Blog – THE VOICE OF STROKE IN EUROPE, to get the most up to date information on ESO events, stroke workshops, stroke research and more in between monthly newsletters.
Read the Latest Issue
- FESO Interview with Grégoire Boulouis
- ESO Committee Corner: Social Media Commitee
- ESOC 2021 Helsinki, Finland
- Department to Department Visit Report
- Stroke Winter School now accepting applicaitons
- SLiCE offers free participaiton to ESO members
- Advanced Training Course in Neuroendovascular Interventions