As the voice of stroke in Europe, ESO strives to maintain an open line of communication with its members. Thanks to the commitment of the Public Relations Committee, we are able to publish a monthly newsletter containing updates on ESO activities, stroke related news and member driven action. All ESO members receive the newsletter via email. The archived issues can be accessed here for the current calendar year.
In 2020, the newsletter will continue to feature an interview with an ESO Fellow (FESO) each month. We hope you will continue to enjoy getting to know some of ESO`s most dedicated members. The monthly newsletter will also continue to feature a submission from one of ESO`s many volunteer committees and working groups.
We encourage article submissions from all members including Organisational members and the Industry Roundtable. The deadline for submission is generally the third Thursday of each month with few exceptions for special issues. To submit an article for publication in an upcoming newsletter, please contact Jennifer Thomsen.
Follow the ESO Blog – THE VOICE OF STROKE IN EUROPE, to get the most up to date information on ESO events, stroke workshops, stroke research and more in between monthly newsletters.
Read the Latest Issue
- Committee Corner: Stroke Action Plan implementation
- ESO Paper of the Month
- FESO Interview with Gian Marco De Marchis
- Stroke Care During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Department to Department Visit Report
- ESO ESMINT ESNR Stroke *Winter School Report 2020
- Deadline Extended: ESO 24th Stroke Summer School in Caen, FR 24-28 August
- Call for Members of the Stroke Education Editorial Board
- Call for Applications to Host a Stroke Focused Workshop