As the voice of stroke in Europe, ESO strives to maintain an open line of communication with its members. Thanks to the commitment of the Public Relations Committee, we are able to publish a monthly newsletter containing updates on ESO activities, stroke related news and member driven action. All ESO members receive the newsletter via email. The archived issues can be accessed here for up to a year.
We encourage article submissions from all members including Organisational members and the Industry Roundtable. The deadline for submission is generally the third Thursday of each month with few exceptions for special issues. To submit an article for publication in an upcoming newsletter, please contact Jennifer Thomsen.
Follow the ESO Blog – THE VOICE OF STROKE IN EUROPE, to get the most up to date information on ESO events, stroke workshops, stroke research and more in between monthly newsletters.
Read the Latest Issue
- Drug use and the risk of stroke – ESO Blog
- Prominent Members under 45: Interview with Robert Mikulik
- ESO co-authored a publication in the Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery
- Deadline Alert: ESO-Karolinska Stroke Update Conference Stockholm 2018
- Joint statement of the ESO, ESO, EAN, WFN on Stroke
- Department to Depratment Visit Programme Report
- Registration for 6th Stroke Winter School
- 29 October is World Stroke Day #UpAgainAfterStroke