As the voice of stroke in Europe, ESO strives to maintain an open line of communication with its members. A monthly newsletter containing updates on ESO activities and stroke related news is distributed to all ESO members and published here.
We encourage article submissions from members. To submit an article for publication in an upcoming newsletter, please contact Jennifer Thomsen.
Follow the ESO Blog – THE VOICE OF STROKE IN EUROPE, to get updates on ESO events, stroke workshops, stroke research and more in between monthly newsletters.
- Action Plan for Stroke in Europe – Online Application closes soon
- ESO event on Inequalities in Access to Stroke Care, 10/10/2017, European Parliament
- Interview with a stroke doctor in Elba Island
- Interview with the ESO Guideline Committee / Board
- 5th ESO-ESMINT-ESNR Stroke Winter School 2018
- Action Plan for Stroke in Europe 2018-2030 Online Application OPEN
- Earthquake in central Italy, 1-year aftermath
- 21st ESO Stroke Summer School, Larissa/Leptokaria, Greece
- 5th ESO-ESMINT-ESNR Stroke Winter School
- Oral Statement of the WSO and ESO
- Call for ESO Blog Authors
- ESO Guideline for the diagnosis & treatment of CVT – endorsed by EAN – Post of the month
- ESO Guideline Development Workshop 16 November 2017, Munich, Germany
- SAFE regional conference in Berlin, 5 July 2017
- First cases of acute stroke treated with systemic thrombolysis in the Republic of Georgia
- ESO Event in the European Parliament in Inequalities in Access to Stroke Care and Innovation in Europe 10 October 2017