As the voice of stroke in Europe, ESO strives to maintain an open line of communication with its members. Thanks to the commitment of the Public Relations Committee, we are able to publish a monthly newsletter containing updates on ESO activities, stroke related news and member driven action. All ESO members receive the newsletter via email. The archived issues can be accessed here for the current calendar year.
For 2019, the newsletter will feature an interview with an ESO Fellow (FESO) each month. We hope you will take a minute to get to know some of ESO`s most dedicated members. The monthly newsletter will also feature a submission from one of ESO`s many volunteer committees.
We encourage article submissions from all members including Organisational members and the Industry Roundtable. The deadline for submission is generally the third Thursday of each month with few exceptions for special issues. To submit an article for publication in an upcoming newsletter, please contact Jennifer Thomsen.
Follow the ESO Blog – THE VOICE OF STROKE IN EUROPE, to get the most up to date information on ESO events, stroke workshops, stroke research and more in between monthly newsletters.
Read the Latest Issue
- FESO Interview with Marco Düring
- ESO Committee Corner: ESOTA
- Call for Vice Editor of the ESJ
- Implementation Stroke Action Plan Europe (SAP-E)
- Department to Department Visit Programme Report
- Call for Bids ESOC 2022 and 2023
- Call for Bids ESO Stroke Summer School 2022
- ESO Edinburgh Stroke Research Workshop
- World Stroke Day 2019 – Don`t be the One
- Report from IRENE COST Action Meeting