As the voice of stroke in Europe, ESO strives to maintain an open line of communication with its members. Thanks to the commitment of the Public Relations Committee, we are able to publish a monthly newsletter containing updates on ESO activities, stroke related news and member driven action. All ESO members receive the newsletter via email. The archived issues can be accessed here for up to a year.
We encourage article submissions from all members. To submit an article for publication in an upcoming newsletter, please contact Jennifer Thomsen.
Follow the ESO Blog – THE VOICE OF STROKE IN EUROPE, to get the most up to date information on ESO events, stroke workshops, stroke research and more in between monthly newsletters.
Read the Latest Issue
- World Brain Day
- The Voice of Stroke in Europe – ESO Blog
- Stroke Action Plan for Europe 2018-2030
- Researchers find major inequalities in acute stroke treatment across Europe
- How to setup a Telestroke Network: Workshop Report
- Prominent Members under 45: Interview with Jesse Dawson
- ESO-Karolinska Stroke Update Conference Stockholm 2018