As the voice of stroke in Europe, ESO strives to maintain an open line of communication with its members. Thanks to the commitment of the Public Relations Committee, we are able to publish a monthly newsletter containing updates on ESO activities, stroke related news and member driven action. All ESO members receive the newsletter via email. The archived issues can be accessed here for up to a year.
We encourage article submissions from all members. To submit an article for publication in an upcoming newsletter, please contact Jennifer Thomsen.
Follow the ESO Blog – THE VOICE OF STROKE IN EUROPE, to get the most up to date information on ESO events, stroke workshops, stroke research and more in between monthly newsletters.
- SAFE Working Conference and General Assembly
- ESO/ SAFE Survey on Secondary Prevention for Stroke
- EU Country health Profiles
- Abstract Submission Deadline for ESOC 2018
- 11th Conference on Acute Stroke with International Attendance
- 6th ESO Guideline Development Workshop
- ESJ – Email Alert NEW!
- Confirmation of beneficial effect of mechanical thrombectomy for LVO ischemic stroke from Greece
- ESO Department to Department Visit Programme
- ESO EAST and Angels in Kosice, Slovakia
- Digital Issue of BJNN