Industry Round Table Membership
ESO Industry Round Table (IRT)
As a non-profit professional organisation and an NGO, ESO relies on sponsorship to carryout its mission to reduce the burden of stroke. To acknowledge the importance of the industry, ESO offers a special Industry Round Table (IRT) membership which allows corporations of all sizes to have a seat at the table and a voice in the planning of ESO activities. ESO also offers event specific sponsorship for all ESO conferences, meetings, events and special projects. ESO maintains full control of all scientific programming agendas. ESO is extremely grateful for the support it receives from the industry which allows the organisation to focus on life saving actions to reduce the burden of stroke in Europe through political activism, education, and research.
To renew your commitment to the ESO or inquire about joining the IRT please contact Jennifer Thomsen at the ESO Head Office.
- ESO undertakes to mention the Industry Round Table (IRT) Member as such in its publications, website, and in documents related to events oranised by ESO.
- ESO undertakes to provide the IRT Member with copies of its publications.
- ESO undertakes to hold two IRT meetings each year.
- 2 ESO individual memberships for company representatives which would allow them full membership benefits including, reduced registration fees to ESO events, Journal subscription, etc.
- Access to the ESO IRT Public Relations Task Force for mutual promotion of stroke related educational events and activities.
- Newsletter subscription and annual submission (500 words and up to 2 photos).
ESO endeavours to offer multiple tiers of IRT membership in order to bring diverse voices to the table and maintain an IRT which is reflective of the stroke industry. Three tiers of IRT membership encompass standard members, Reduced IRT membership and Startup IRT membership. For more information on annual commitment, please contact Jennifer Thomsen.