As the voice of stroke in Europe, ESO strives to maintain an open line of communication with its members. A monthly newsletter containing updates on ESO activities and stroke related news is distributed to all ESO members and published here.
We encourage article submissions from members. To submit an article for publication in an upcoming newsletter, please contact Jennifer Thomsen.
Follow the ESO Blog – THE VOICE OF STROKE IN EUROPE, to get updates on ESO events, stroke workshops, stroke research and more in between monthly newsletters.
- Brain Day 2017
- Joint Efforts of EAN & ESO – Post of the month
- Interview with Bo Norrving
- World Stroke Academy
- The Value of Treatment for Brain Disorders Report
- Review of acute care and rehabilitation services for heart attack and stroke in Belarus
- The Experts’ Statement from the CMO, CDO and CNO Meeting in Tallinn
- ESO-EAST Meeting at the ESOC 2017 Post of the month
- Böhringer Ingelheim’s activities – ESO Stroke Alliance For Europe SAFE & Angels Initiative
- Action Plan for Stroke in Europe
- Department to Department visiting programme
- Interviewe Dr. Cornelia Brunner
- WHO European Meeting of National NCD Directors and Programme Managers, Moscow
- ESOC 2017
- Young Stroke Physicians Committee
- FEES Certification
- Stroke Live Course – ESO Member discount
- Stroke Treatment : From Onset to Rehabilitation – Medtronic Symposium at ESOC2017