ESO Trials Network Committee
About ESO Trials Network Committee
The aim of the Trials Network Committee is to facilitate academic clinical stroke research in Europe.
This website contains the following resources for investigators:
- Database of ongoing stroke research: A repository of > 100 ongoing clinical stroke studies running in two or more European countries, including information about the coordinating investigators behind these trials. Download here.
- List of other databases of ongoing research: Overview of i) stroke-specific registries and ii) general registries. Click here.
- Information about regulatory systems: Overview of competent authorities and research ethics committees in Europe, with links to the legislation for clinical trials in the different countries. Click here.
- Information about insurance arrangements: Overview of insurance arrangements for multi-national clinical trials. Click here.
- List of courses and other resources: Overview of some relevant courses and other resources. Click here.
- Slides from the Committee’s workshops:
a) “What are the regulatory barriers to multi-national stroke studies in Europe, and how can they be overcome?” (Nice, 6 May 2014). Click here.
b) “Methods to improve recruitment and retention in stroke trials”
(Glasgow, 16 April 2015). Click here.